Friday, November 13, 2009

How can I get my Australian tree fern to produce fronds after over-wintering with straw in crown?

In the spring, you need to fertilize it. Make sure that your fertilizer has enough phospherous in it for limb production.





I would check with your local greenery or any place that specializes in plants to see what mixture of fertilizer you need in your location.





I wish you well...





Jesse

How can I get my Australian tree fern to produce fronds after over-wintering with straw in crown?
LEPTOSPERMUM laevigatun. (no wonder Captain Cook called them Tea Trees!) use it's leaves as a tea and you'll never get scurvy! I've been grow'n like weeds for years. as long as they have good drainage, they are happy campers. here is the grow'n and bloom'n secret... feed um with Mu*****d. (Sorry, can't plug the brand name %26amp; turn my advise into spam.) Lets just say they love acid food. Like the popular kind found in the blue box at any garden center. Follow lable directions %26amp; give um a shot of liquid, acid food now %26amp; they'll love for it!

wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment